RoperExplorer is an online data analysis system created exclusively for our members. To access the service,
members simply sign in and conduct a search in iPOLL or Search for Datasets, and follow the
Fast Data Analysis
- Instantly find out how various groups in the population answered a question
- See how respondents answered one question by how they answered another
Programming Skills Are NOT Required
- SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc. are not required to use this cross-tab tool
- For basic exploratory data analysis, spend no effort learning how to program and more time on analyzing what the data mean
- Enables researchers to choose dependent and independent variables and quickly produce frequencies and cross tabulations.
- Thousands of Questions from more than 3,809 US Studies since 1999
- Solid coverage from 2005 to the most current archived studies
- Polls available in this form are from all major US polling organizations: Associated Press, Pew Research Center, Gallup, Kaiser Family Foundation, USA Today,
ABC News and the Washington Post, NBC and the Wall Street Journal, etc.
Try RoperExplorer Now
- RoperExplorer is an invaluable tool that is so easy to use we are giving you the
chance to experience it for yourself with this free trial.
- The trial is available to everyone so give it a try. Let us know what you think.
- RoperExplorer Free Trial